Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Ride was Cool, Fresh, Crisp, Packed with Climbing, and Then.... The Road Side Find was Awesome Too!


I know, I know, one person's trash is another's treasure, and maybe that's the case here, but I think I scored....right there on the side of the road.

Yup, a fresh roll of RED:

12.5 mil Premium grade cloth duct tape used for protection of window and door frames during stucco application, and high performance motorsports applications.

TYPICAL APPLICATIONS:
Heavy duty bundling, holding, and splicing.

What am I going to do with this tape? I can think of some awesome things to do with this tape. I'll start by repairing some cracked jump rope handles at school, then get to the badminton racquet handles, then, then, then..... I'll keep you posted, and I will accept suggestions that are within reason.















No comments: