Monday, January 21, 2008

Fourteen Fabulous Women, and Three Fabulous Men......

DOLCE VITA RACING!!!


On one cycling adventure in Discovery Bay, and the hills of Morgan Territory. Training camp it was, with women from all kinds of brilliant backgrounds on the Dolce Vita Women's Racing team. Who're the men, you ask? The one and only Chad Fischer, of course. The soon to be dad, with his bike in tow, drove hours and miles to show up, and lead, reprimand (in all good ways of course), laugh, and generally kick ass in the director department. The other two men are Jamaine and Bret from Flight of the Conchords. I'm pretty sure this was the hardest I have laughed in a long time.

One of my highlights of the weekend was getting to witness all of my teammates go to new levels with their riding. Whether it was on the bike, or off the bike, development happened. I'm proud to be a Diva!!

Thanks To ALL OF YOU, for a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Courtenay said...

thank YOU for a great link! i love the conchords!

Manley Man said...

Yo! I raced w/ a couple of your Dolce Dudes at Cantua yesterday. One of them was tall and skinny like me...finally, somebody's wheel I can sit on and actually draft!