Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Sweet Life Continues-Dolce Vita RAH!

After taking two years to fly solo, and take care of some miscellaneous details like a broken shoulder, and missing racing legs, I have found a place to be for the next phase of my bike racing scene. They are the Dolce Vita Racing Team. Based in Marin county, they have phenomenal leadership, and fun, down to earth folks who love to ride and race. The Men's side is super supportive of the women's side, and vice versa...the way a great team should be. Onward, ho, more later, but here's a shot of last year's squad and a shot of myself with one of the packages of potential on the team, Sarah Miller.







2 comments:

EB said...

Do the jersies really have "Vote for Pedro" on the sleeves? That is cracking me up...

Johnny GoFast said...

Those girls look down right sassy. You should fit right in. Congrats on joining that team. I've bumped into some on the mens side and they all seem pretty cool.